View Southern Ridges Trail, Singapore in a larger map
My family and I tried out the Southern Ridges trail and found it very interesting. Along the way, I enjoy walking on the Henderson Waves which is a bridge that spans across Henderson Road. The wave designs on the bridge was very intricate and the wooden flooring was unique. My little Silky Terrier, Skeet, was thrilled because he had never been at such a height of 36 metres above ground level. The walk was enjoyable although the weather was hot and humid.
Walking among nature at the Marang trail.
Relishing the scenic views at Mount Faber Walk.
Henderson waves is like a 'sea' in the sky.

4 comments:
i enjoy your description good job!
review mine!
http://buttertoasst.blogspot.com
I agree with Jurvis that you have done a very nice description here.
Good job!
Hi Siah Wei
Good attempt on the Googlemap! Indeed, perhaps it could be a reference to someone who's keen to explore the area :D
Did you take any pictures along the way? If you did, post a couple of them up to further enhance what you already have :D
Cheers!
Nice map! I like the description.
Post a Comment