This is the first time I learnt to create a blog so I kept on making mistakes, but I watched the video and managed to create this blog. We can use blogs to ask questions and state our opinions so that others can learn from one another.Picture from www.CoxAndForkum.com

4 comments:
Blogging is a way of life for many people, usually what they term the Net Generation (you belong to that generation, by the way).
See how fast you learnt how to do it all on your own :)
Good for you to cite where you have gotten this image - next step would be to check out the terms of use of the image :)
Hi Siah Wei
It's a good attempt. So, to create a blog is not difficult afterall :D
Next thing, perhaps you could explore what are some gadgets that might be useful to be included in the blog.
Also, check out the SETTINGS for the date and time. It seems not following Singapore's.
Cheers!
Thanks for the observation, Ms Loh! I managed to adjust the date and time to Singapore's
Hi Siah Wei!
When the Digital Native like you meet the Digital Immigrant like me at SST, what will happen?
热烈欢迎你加入这个大家庭!书写部落格 (Blog)会成为你在科中学习的一部分,让我们一起创造,也一起书写,我们在这里的未来4年岁月⋯⋯加油!
黄老师 ^.^
Post a Comment